By Jon Festinger on October 16, 2013
1. THQ Sues EA Over UFC License
2. Artist Daz Dillinger Sends Cease-and-Desist Letter to GTA V Makers over Two Music Tracks
3. Activision sale cleared by Delaware Supreme Court
4. Gaming the Name: Federal Court Dismisses Trademark Claim in Video Game Case on First Amendment Grounds
5. Case C-458/13, Grund and others – video games and technological protection mechanisms (EU)
6. Foxconn admits to pushing interns into overtime to build PS4 parts
7. Is it legal to sell second hand digital games?
8. Zynga patents virtual sheep breeding
9. The Future Of Storytelling Is About To get Wild
10. Sexualized avatars affect the real world, Stanford researchers find
11. Patents, Meet Napster: 3D Printing and the Digitization of Things by Deven Desai & Gerard Magliocca
12. Living and Dying in a Virtual World – Estate Planning for Digital Assets by Greg Lastowka & Trisha Hall
13. Google to Sell Users’ Endorsements
14. Hearst Stations Inc. v. Aereo, Inc. (U.S. Dist. Ct. Mass.)
15. The Difference Between Plagiarism And Copyright Infringement
16. Apple Makes Questionable Copyright Claim To Pull Down iTunes Contract
17. Stallman: How Much Surveillance Can Democracy Withstand?
18. Yep, the NSA is grabbing your address book, contact lists too
Read More | No Comments
This is an Open Badges UBC pilot project.